T O P

Let’s speak plainly. “Husband material” = I will NOT fuck you unless we are committed or you have shown me more of your provider qualities.

Let’s speak plainly. “Husband material” = I will NOT fuck you unless we are committed or you have shown me more of your provider qualities.

LightGlows

I think being called husband material when you are not being fucked by said woman is insulting Being called husband material by a woman you are being fucked by is a compliment Women here are thinking of the latter, men are thinking of the former


Dagenius1

This really summarized it perfectly…


Bandit174

Yeah being both fuckbuddy and husband material is fine/good but if you disproportionately get lumped into the husband category and not the fuckbuddy one thats where guys feel like they get the short straw. It's basically you miss out on free no epextations fun and pleasure and are only chosen for boring responsibilities and expectations. Also from an evo oerspective the husband only guy is probably the one who would have been cucked. So a woman viewing a guy as husband only is basically on an instinctual level saying "Your genes are not good enough to pass down unless you are committed/invested in me first and even then Im still probably going to let the genetically superior guy impregnate me and trick you into thinking its yours"


DjangoUBlackBastard

Remember at least 2-4% of all births in the US have the wrong father on the birth certificate (yes paternity fraud is THAT common).


poppy_blu

Imagine what it was before drug store paternity tests


DjangoUBlackBastard

It was probably about the same because there's not many women openly supporting their men taking paternity tests and we really have a habit as a society of shaming men that doubt their children's paternity. My dad only found out what he thought was his daughter wasn't his kid because he went to court for full custody (his ex was batshit according to all the stories I've heard) and found out then.


poppy_blu

Doesn’t matter if women openly support them. Any man today can go to a drug store, buy the test, send it in and get the results all without her ever knowing. Sorry to hear about your dad. My friend had the exact same experience — she kept pushing to get him into court to get more money and he was like fine let’s do a test. And that’s how he found out. He was devastated and tried his best to stay in her life (for 10 years, she was his daughter and he loved her) but the mom cut him off just to spite.


DjangoUBlackBastard

>Any man today can go to a drug store, buy the test, send it in and get the results all without her ever knowing. But how many do? >Sorry to hear about your dad. If you couldn't tell by the fact he went to get full custody he dodged a bullet if anything. Now he has 3 children of his own. My dad moved on immediately lol. Took it as a sign from god and had a 13 year marriage before he screwed that up.


YveisGrey

Um most guys having casual sex do drugs and drink a lot that's why they aren't "husband material". I don't know how casual sex is even relevant here since husband (or wife material for that matter) both imply that casual sex is not the goal. If a woman is wife material we would assume she doesn't engage in casual sex like that. Same with a man. This is because faithfulness is a common expectation for marriage so to find a marriage partner most people select for people who aren't promiscuous. Insecure men are just reading way too into this one. Honestly if this offends you, you aren't husband material at all you a wannabe fuck boi. And let me just add that this idea that casual sex is the "ideal" mating strategy is actually false and baseless. The best reproductive strategy for humans is to pair bond. This is painfully obvious not only by our behavior and social constructs but also because of our biology. 1. women have hidden ovulation thus it usually takes a few months of consistent sex for a woman to get pregnant the chances of getting pregnant from one random sexual encounter are actually low. 2. Pregnancy is strenuous and makes women vulnerable to keep a pregnancy to term and deliver a healthy baby a woman needs to be somewhat provided for and supported by the community at large 3. Human babies are very weak and vulnerable as well, they require a large investment from their parents. SO this idea that man can just randomly impregnate a woman from one sexual encounter and she will deliver that baby to term and raise them to adulthood is LOT less likely than a man just getting married and having a kid with his wife who helps to take care of. DUH. Historically the men most likely to have kids had multiple WIVES they were husband material, kings, wealthy, leaders etc.. they weren't random dudes a woman had sex with once. I swear RP has the whole evo biology theory BACKWARDS they keep pushing this extreme narrative that casual sex is best. It isn't well not for humans anyways. Y'all do realize that we aren't fish right? We don't have 1,000s of children who fend for themselves we have a few offspring (relatively speaking) and we invest like crazy into them and that is how we have always survived.


poppy_blu

> Um most guys having casual sex do drugs and drink Yeah idk about that. If you said there’s a correlation between unsafe sex and drug and alcohol use I’d agree. >And let me just add that this idea that casual sex is the "ideal" mating strategy is actually false and baseless. The best reproductive strategy for humans is to pair bond. This is painfully obvious not only by our behavior and social constructs but also because of our biology. Fair point > it usually takes a few months of consistent sex for a woman to get pregnant the chances of getting pregnant from one random sexual encounter are actually low. This depends on so many things, namely how fertile she is and how old she is. But point taken. >Pregnancy is strenuous and makes women vulnerable to keep a pregnancy to term and deliver a healthy baby a woman needs to be somewhat provided for and supported by the community at large Was true in the past >Human babies are very weak and vulnerable as well, they require a large investment from their parents. SO this idea that man can just randomly impregnate a woman from one sexual encounter and she will deliver that baby to term and raise them to adulthood is LOT less likely than a man just getting married and having a kid with his wife who helps to take care of. DUH. Yeah but I think historically the job of child raising was relegated to women, but the women in the community all supported each other. The idea of hands on egalitarian dad is very new. >Historically the men most likely to have kids had multiple WIVES they were husband material, kings, wealthy, leaders etc.. they weren't random dudes a woman had sex with once. I think that’s more a consequence of the privileged having more resources. The more resources you have the more likely your child is to survive, and thats true even today. >I swear RP has the whole evo biology theory BACKWARDS they keep pushing this extreme narrative that casual sex is best. But that’s because they’re not invested in relationships and families. They’re invested in helping men get laid with as a little work as possible by women they don’t have to commit to.


jbo99

It does seem to me like women prefer sex with the sort of guy who isn’t husband material and would rather have sporadic sex and otherwise do relationship things with husband material type men


lilybeth_luna

I think “fuckboi” type men have certain traits that are attractive to immature women. This is why historically fathers were a big part in help the woman select a mate. The lack of fathers/ fathers lack of involvement in their daughters dating paired with the pressure to be more masculine in the west has led to women having to figure it out on their own and make a lot of mistakes along the way. By the time they figure it out, many women are past their prime or so emotionally damaged that they’re not really desirable to many men or both


YveisGrey

How does it seem that way when most people don’t engage in casual sex as it is? Why do y’all use what a minority of people are doing to make generalizations about what most people want or do?


ex_red_black_piller

\> a minority of people are doing Source


[deleted]

[удалено]


DjangoUBlackBastard

>How does it seem that way when most people don’t engage in casual sex as it is? http://www.lifestyles.com/article/study-looks-into-the-matter-of-women-and-casual-sex/ According to this 82% of women have engaged in casual sex before. You're pretty wrong here, maybe you live in a heavily religious area but I've never met a woman that wasn't a virgin saving herself for her husband and never engaged in casual sex before. Most women have casual sex between relationships or at least try it.


jbo99

So your claim is that only a small minority of women have casual sex and the rest tend to keep it within the confines of relationships?


Aldabruzzo

>Um most guys having casual sex do drugs and drink a lot that's why they aren't "husband material". And those are the guys you women love fucking.


YveisGrey

Yes women also on drugs and drunk. Y’all act like totally sober women are going home with guys and sleeping with them. Alcohol and drugs lower inhibitions and make us act in many times self destructive ways. If you want casual sex that bad become a drug addict and start partying and stop complaining


Sigma1979

THere was a drug dealer in my dorm. He was fucking several different girls each week. We estimated he had a triple digit bodycount by the end of the year. That's a lot of young college aged girls on drugs and alcohol.


YveisGrey

Um yea why not? Lots of people do drugs. That’s why I said start doing drugs or selling them and stop complaining


Aldabruzzo

No, it's sober women too. It's ALL women. Of the hundreds of women I know and have talked to, I know a grand total of TWO who have never once had casual sex. ALL women have, on occasion, gone home with some rando and fucked him, once or twice.


YveisGrey

Hmm and they were all sober? 😂


jannuuu99

You have been around some ... Same kind of women


Flat_Plane_V8

good analogy


xQueen-Bx

perfect comment


Turning_blades

>Being called husband material by a woman you are being fucked by is a compliment If she is fucking him and calling him husband material then that means he was lucky enough to meet her thresholds for BOTH. This does not however, refute the OP that one is better than the other. Example: Having both a five and ten dollar bill is better than just having either one. This does not refute the fact that one of those bills is more valuable than the other.


simeneta_two

/thread But actually the connotation of "husband material" depends on context


HOLYREGIME

No it doesn’t, it’s just gaslighting. As soon as a woman’s lips touches chads penis she has an epiphany. The wedding, the kids, house, pets, vacations together. She’s envisioned it all. You don’t need to call someone husband material if you’ve been calling him daddy since day one. Calling someone husband material is insulting. A down grade if anything.


Luisd858

Yeah very insulting. I legit got mad on a date once when a girl called me a nice guy. Brought back bad memories of my former blue pill days.


DjangoUBlackBastard

But women having sex with you don't call you that at all so I think women are just playing dumb on PPD.


DerekMorganBAU

All facts. There won’t be a response to this though.


DjangoUBlackBastard

Here's a response - women aren't thinking of the latter because women don't say "you're husband material" to men they have already fucked or want to fuck. They just try to be around them all the time, tell all their friends and family about them, etc and start doing wife type things in the hope he makes them official.


Rosifer433d

I have been called husband material by women who were fucking me. It means they want a long-term relationship with you instead of just fucking for the sake of fucking.


DjangoUBlackBastard

Alright the first poster that said this had me scratching my head but I guess I'll take it back then. Seems like there are some women clunkily calling men they want to be in relationships husband material.


OddChocolate_

Exactly. Not one


Aldabruzzo

That would have some validity... if these women were actually fucking those guys.


PlayfulLawyer

Well it goes back to two things I always say on here, number one guys should focus more on being the kind of guy that women want to fuck as opposed to the "you're going to make somebody really happy one day"/"husband material" guy, that way you can potentially get the best of both worlds And to do the same thing in terms of life , I've always said if my lady doesn't want to be both my lady and my whore, then there's really no need to keep her around And I do agree with a some of this, there's some guys that are genuinely both but just seeing a good bit of social observation and Common Sense, everybody wants to be desired and it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't attractive but if you find out your wife or significant other doesn't LUST For You the same way that she did for somebody else from her past, I can imagine that don't feel great, I didn't watch that show sex / life but I got the general premise and I've seen that Dynamic play out in real life enough times to know it's a real thing , more than some people are willing to admit


Flat_Plane_V8

its a good answer...though different from my answer...but good answer to a secular/atheist audience


Luisd858

Yeah that’s the main thing to all these posts about this. Be the chad in a way. Get a good job, drive a nice house/car, get that somewhat muscular body, learn some game/how to be socially appealing and watch how the hotter girls will flock to you


DerekMorganBAU

Church


poppy_blu

I think the issue is this: We acknowledge when you’re a dude struggling with women and someone says to you “don’t worry, you’ll make a good husband someday,” it’s an unintended insult. Not because good husband material is a bad thing. Because what they mean but aren’t saying is you’re so unattractive to women that your only hope is to get a wife who will settle for you in exchange for support.


Sad_Top1743

pretty much this. It's also not necessarily struggling with women for LTR's, there are many men, including myself, who have the opportunity to enter relationships with attractive women however that comes with heavy commitment. I've been on dates with women who made it clear they wanted something serious and saw me that way, I noped the fuck out obvi but if thats all you're getting (while you know many of them have fwbs) its shitty af.


poppy_blu

Yeah but I don’t have a lot of sympathy for men who want the benefits of a relationship but don’t want to have to do the work. No shade if that’s your preference but I’m not strumming the violins for you no offense.


GrandRub

the "work" in a relationship should be that both partners try to be good partners to each other - the "work" of a relationship shouldnt be that the man is earning money so that the woman can spend it.


poppy_blu

I don’t disagree at all


manfrom-nantucket

If anything the fact that women fuck men who they don't see as husband material would suggest that husband material is a one way ticket to blue balls.


Insidious-Sid

He's not the alpha fux. He's the beta bux.


Karmanger

A man who is a FWB or fuck buddy has an easier time of gaining a relationship and jumps through less hoops (no 30 day or 3 month wait) with said women than a man she calls Husband material (normally has the 3 month rule applied to him). Also I don't know about you guys but the women that always claim a guy is husband material is always the women who doesn't want to date that guy.


jbo99

Yeah I mean I think women can mean different things with stuff. What I know for sure is if a man is obvious casual sex / typically masculine and sexy AND husband material women lose their minds and will do whatever it takes to lock him down. I think men need to focus on being both


neetykeeno

Generally if a guy truly is at the point of having become husband material he is going to not accept first date sex anyway. That's part of fitting that description....sexual but not overly sexually needy and with a strong sense of future and what is and isn't a good idea. He isn't going to accept some strange woman's mouth round his dick because the women who do that are often trouble on multiple levels. No matter how hot the idea is it is unwise. And husband material is above all, wise. Seems to me a lot of the guys who complain about the thought of being described as husband material aren't actually husband material. Sorry you got mistaken as such and it upset you. You don't have to feel obliged to fit any of the categories of man who women will have sex with. I mean obviously you aren't going to get sex unless you do but that's not the end of the world.


343_peaches_and_tea

Plenty of excellent marriages with loving, caring husbands start with casual sex early on. Had first date sex. Still married 10 years later. I don't like casual sex though. There's a difference for wanting to have sex with someone early because you think things are going somewhere and a hookup.


BlackPorcelainDoll

"Husband traits" are irrelevant. There are plenty of ain't shit men that are husband material, but unattainable by (men's arguments) because of reluctance to commit, speaking to a redundancy on the uninteresting fixation on 'husband traits' alluding to some sexually undesirable man. It is simple to marry, and free to fuck a woman's senses out. Those that have no opportunity to fuck women are not any objectively interesting form of husband material than the "fuck boi" but instead a last option relative to what is attainable. Women's (physiological) desire to bare children and (socialized) desire to marry very well may be stronger than the desire for a 'good beta man, the fuck boi/alpha man' or to be his "wife". Telling that 'beta and alpha traits' (by popular definition) afforded no significant protection against divorce initiation and long-term desire to be 'wifed' by a husband of any universal set of traits.


IcarusKiki

No. It means "I won't fuck you period so please don't try anything and embarrass me". It's pretty much a nice womanese way of calling a guy a beta.


DerekMorganBAU

That’s even worse 😂😭


IcarusKiki

they don't see it that way


Laytheblameonluck

For the modern guy, if you are "husband material", it just means you need to be prepared to break up over sex, and continuously do so until you find your "wife material". You need to be wary that women now have trouble maintaining interest in the one guy. So, after the "NRE" phase of the relationship (1-2 years), if they lose interest in sex just break up because it's far easier and better to find someone who doesn't have this problem. This is the modern problem for guys and marriage.


mindsanitizer

>For the modern guy, if you are "husband material", it just means you need to be prepared to break up over sex, and continuously do so until you find your "wife material". Not just until you find your "wife material". You have to be ready to break up over sex your entire life.


gojo_satarou

Husband materials are those Men who are simps and beta males and who are bluepilled af. They orbit around women, becoming an emotional tampon to them and get friendzoned and are spineless.


razormachine

Woman which are "wife material" do not go around screwing fuckboys, and this solves the entire problem, simply do not marry women which are not "wife material" and you do not have to "pay" for something she was giving away for free. Woman - *You are a husband material.* Man - *Well sadly you are not a wife material.* \*goes away


DerekMorganBAU

😂 You right but they also lie so that’s why you treat all guns as if they’re loaded and fuck them while also fucking other women on the side.


razormachine

Fucking women on the side is not my thing, but by all means do enjoy yourself. I'd be happy with a high N woman which would be a slut for me. However when they smell good husband material they suddenly... stop being sluts and start uping the value of their pussy. I don't feel like paying for something which she handed for free in her best years. I am well aware that woman lie, of the good ol' "pussy on the stick"... I became quite proficient at smelling and shit-testing bullshit.


Willow-girl

> However when they smell good husband material they suddenly... stop being sluts and start uping the value of their pussy. Not all of us, lol.


razormachine

I had it happen too many times, usually when they see the house there is a rather sudden shift in behavior. I'm actually thinking about lying... saying I just rent one of the floors. My car is shit so it would go nicely with the broke artist story. But I would really like a women which finds me a husband material and also fucks my brains out.


[deleted]

[удалено]


zyramain69

I mean you didn't really disprove it, you just happened to be both


DerekMorganBAU

Yep it’s a non factor and why men view it as an insult.


riceweight

Do you know what “over the moon” means?


StereoFood

Omg I totally understand now. Basically, the girl may put out for the fuck boi because she knows he won’t commit so she’s getting sex while she can. If she doesn’t put out for the “husband material” it’s Basically saying that there’s a chance he’ll stick around because he’s not as desired as the guy she knew wouldn’t stick around. This isn’t always the case but I think there’s truth to what im saying and that’s why some “husband material” people are offended


Luisd858

The husband guy is the safe pick that will stick around and provide for her because he already has no options, just her lol


StereoFood

Yeah and fuck that. I go after who I want, if my partner didn’t do the same. I wouldn’t want to be with them. I fear I’m in that situation :(


Luisd858

Gotta figure it out man. Hope it goes well for you.


gimpgirl555

Ofc women can tell which guys have options and act accordingly. If a guy is in high demand she will sweeten the deal with gibs. If she knows that a guy is beta, she will make him hump through hoops.


StereoFood

Yeah, fuck that. I’m not jumping through hoops if another man doesn’t have to.


goneaway2thewind

Yes pussy is their leverage The guy either gets a lot of it, so they try to get him addicted to hers exclusively. AF Or the guy doesn’t get much, so they get him locked in through “commitment” upfront. BB Husband material, is the Beta Bux, meaning he has potential to be squeezed for value through commitment for the long term.


Wildhouse83

Husband material = Not attractive but dumb enough to provide resources, stability, emotional support etc. Sex may only occur on a transactional basis and will decline in frequency but rise in cost after marriage. Basically used to control the guy. Divorce very likely, just like cheating. Risk of paternity fraud increased.


ffandyy

Jesus literally everything is about sex with you guys.


Insidious-Sid

A friend of a friend had hormone therapy once. It increased her testosterone level. She said (to my friend): *This is insane. I get horny out of the blue and think of sex right out of the blue. It happens not just a few times a day but a few times every hour. And I just want to FUCK. I see a good looking guy and I'm like "I want to fuck that guy". I get home from work and immediately go into my room and masturbate. This is insane - can you believe it?* My friend says: Congratulations. You now know what it feels like to be a man.


John_Oakman

Given which subreddit you're on, why are you surprised? The ones who aren't obsessed with sex isn't going to feel the need to loudly proclaim their lack of interest on here all the time.


greyman0425

Husband material = wallet and free labor. Make no mistake about that.


ashpr0ulx

plenty of us want husbands we enjoy fucking. shit, that’s like half of why i want a husband- good dick on tap.


DerekMorganBAU

The only way you’d know he’s a good fuck would be if you fucked him. When or how long after knowing him that takes place relative to other men that weren’t husband material matters to a man


ashpr0ulx

> The only way you’d know he’s a good fuck would be if you fucked him yes, that is my general strategy.


StereoFood

They fuck the others cuz they don’t care about them. For the husband material, they may not want to seem easy, because they desire husband material MORE! Also, they would still def want to hook up on the first date, but they have more to lose if they just hook up and leave. Think of it that way!!


gimpgirl555

"I'm really attracted to you so I won't have sex with you. But buy me dinner!"


DerekMorganBAU

Oh yea I know that. We all do. “I liked you so much so I didn’t wanna rush it” so they get the carrot on the stick. I’m not knocking that strategy but that also turns sex into a goal and a man will stick around to achieve it and leave after he had it if the anticipation wasn’t worth it.


madmax77xl

This is the part that they don't get. If you want a relationship with a guy you should use your better judgement, but do not make him wait excessively long if you know that your sex/body isn't all that great. There's a, " this is what she made me wait for??" Moment for sure.


Sad_Top1743

exactly, she's filtering for a desperate virgin beta because most guys will move on to the next


ex_red_black_piller

>they may not want to seem easy, because they desire husband material MORE! Why should the men care about being husband material? Your entire premise is flawed.


[deleted]

[удалено]


StereoFood

I mean, if the guy she wants to date leaves after finding out she’s easy, or just wanted sex then she lost her chance at being with him long term.


[deleted]

[удалено]


StereoFood

There’s another problem. She may fuck the “fuck boi”guy cuz she knows he won’t stick around. She waits for the husband material cuz he’s obviously interested in her. This forces everyone to have to act like theyre also a fuck boi, otherwise someone else will.


[deleted]

[удалено]


RayRayGD

Naw it’s cause for a lot of women sex is meaningless or a fun little extra thing. You know a man’s ultimate goal is sex, the fuck boy and the husband material. If you have sex with the fuck boy quick and he thinks your slutty and leaves, no biggie. You have sex with the husband material quick and he thinks your slutty and leaves, you’re heartbroken. If men stopped slut shaming women maybe they’d put out for the “good guy” cause then woman wouldn’t be scared he’s secretly judging her. But because men do have a Madonna whore complex. Women know they must wait and maintain a sense of purity if she wants to get married to a man


63daddy

Men are seen as providers. Sex is often used as a means to secure some sort of provision from a guy. This can be short run such as a prostitute or sugar baby or it can be in hopes of securing marriage and the long term providing that comes with triage and divorce.


EstablishmentKooky50

If i wouldn't fuck the girl - I've later married - early on, she would have ditched me, thinking that something is off with me or i don't find her attractive enough. All of my exes wanted to be sexual with me very early on and many of them were from different cultural background. They always initiated, and I've never pushed for it. Any time i wanted to slow things down or turned her down, that was the end of things and i was ghosted the next day. Women are just as sexual as men, given that you are the right man. Having sex early on shows nothing negative about being a husband/wife material, but it indicates the presence or lack of desire, without which no one is LTR material.


Insidious-Sid

Thank god I am not husband material. 1. Willing to get into a "sex for resources" deal where only I am held to account LEGALLY for my end of the bargain. 2. Seen as an employee at "Relationship Inc." where she is boss and CEO. 3. Seen as an ATM and chore-boy. 4. Being told what I am "allowed" to do, or who I can spend time with. 5. Asking "permission" to buy tools or a new golf club. (FUCK THAT SHIT!!) If I ever want sex again, I'll pay by the hour. It's the single least expensive (and annoying) way to scratch the itch. Moving a woman into the house? Patently bad idea.


DeliciousPussyNectar

Husband material = beta


tiposk

I couldn't care less about providership or your boring-ass office job, but you need to have something else going on for me to tolerate you outside the bedroom. That's what husband material means to me. I want to fuck both, but don't want the fuckboy around for non-sexual activities. It's not my problem if some men think this is offensive. They're free to stick to casual sex or avoid ltrs. You have a specific definition of husband material that implies lack of attraction. There's not much we can say to change your view. You already convinced yourself that the hubby is the guy women settle for.


DerekMorganBAU

I’m going by what women do, not some idea I dreamed up. If a woman said “he’s husband material” will she immediately jump on his dick that same week to lock him down? If your answer is anything other than “absolutely she would” then my point is proven.


tiposk

What about women who don't do casual? What about women who fear they'll be judged as easy (it's fucking sexist but there are enough women who think this way)? There are many reasons why women decide to wait.


DerekMorganBAU

Do they wait for all of them?


tiposk

It depends on the woman and her circumstances. If a woman doesn't do casual sex she doesn't sleep with men she doesn't see as boyfriend material. Some women do it fast once, and then decide they'd rather wait the next time.


DerekMorganBAU

Valid but some men would love it if they only ran into women that made everyone else wait. But not only do women not make every man wait, they lie about it too.


[deleted]

[удалено]


sosayeth

You really can't think of the answers to these questions yourself?


[deleted]

[удалено]


Expensive-Guitar3609

> It's not my problem if some men think this is offensive. They're free to stick to casual sex or avoid ltrs. Girl... This is every man's dream. You think men are annoying after sex? Try banging women.


sosayeth

How men think: "wifey" == I want to fuck you senseless every morning and night + you have qualities I desire in a wife Both are **necessary** to be "wifey" How women think: * "husband" == you have qualities I desire in a husband * "attractive" == I want to fuck Chris Hemsworth senseless every morning and night Two distinct characteristics and both are almost never experienced by most women at the same time.


DerekMorganBAU

The cold hard truth


Barneysparky

How many wife material women give blow jobs to strangers the first time they meet?


Spacct

Every long term relationship I've ever had with a woman we've had sex early. They failed because other things didn't work out, but sex was never a problem because the open sexual attraction was there from the start and never went away. Wife material is a woman like that who has long term commitment qualities.


taapy234

Why do women in this sub pretend casual sex is not a thing? Do you really think women in US don't hookup or engage in casual sex? Instead of addressing the men's concerns, there's this repeated deflection from women. The frequent lies and constant truth suppression got to be tiring, doesn't it? The reality of the matter is committed relationships are becoming more and more of a upper middle class thing in recent times. Women are collectively destroying LTR market with this AF/BB mentality.


Aldabruzzo

This. Just about every woman ALIVE has had casual sex at least once or twice. Including wife material. Including the pastor's wife. Including that prude you knew from high school. AWALT.


DjangoUBlackBastard

82% of women to be exact according to polls.


Aldabruzzo

Bump that up to about 95% to account for the 13 % of women who HAVE had casual sex but (1) won't admit it even anonymously; or (2) don't understand what "casual sex" is.


Karmanger

Or only counts certain acts as sex, (like only PIV counts but anal doesn't)


Ruben_the_Fish

> The frequent lies and constant truth suppression got to be tiring, doesn't it? Yes, we women are tired of hearing it from you guys.


Aldabruzzo

Meh


WestsideMoonWalker

Lmao, right? Husband material guys usually pair up with wife material girls early, and just kinda go and live life happily together. It's implicit that neither group cares for casual relationships much if at all.


sine120

That's how me and my lady are/ were. We both knew we didn't have the time or energy to screw around and that we weren't going to find someone better, married young.


WestsideMoonWalker

This is close to how my relationship is. My girlfriend and I began dating at 18/19 and neither of us had much if any interest in anything casual. The only difference is we aren't married yet.


TheBookOfSeil

Don't shame those sloots by saying they're not wife material simply because they put out quick. You're obviously suffering from internalized misogyny. ^/s


purplish_possum

I un-ironicly agree. You can't turn a ho into a wife but that logic doesn't apply to sluts.


TheBookOfSeil

Sloots and hoes have a decent overlap tho


purplish_possum

Not at all. They're totally different animals. A ho does it for cash and prizes. How she actually feels about the guy she's having sex with is only a secondary consideration. Sluts do it because they enjoy it and want to. How she feels about the guy she's having sex with is pretty much the only consideration.


TheBookOfSeil

>A ho does it for cash and prizes. >Sluts do it because they enjoy it and want to. Not true lol, unless the definition of "hoe" changed from when I was younger. Hoes are hoes because they get around. Simple as that. Sloots aren't much different in that they got around too, but what they did is what made them sloots.


purplish_possum

Call them whatever you want. Women who fuck for cash and prizes suck. Women who fuck because they like sex and are uninhibited are the best.


TheBookOfSeil

Women who fuck for cash and prizes are called "prostitutes/hookers/gold-diggers." Women who fuck because they like sex and are uninhibited are hoes or sloots.


purplish_possum

A hoe is an implement for gardening. A ho is indeed a prostitute or gold digger.


DjangoUBlackBastard

Ho didn't change from when you were younger lol. Ho is literally just short for whore and I'm sure I don't have to explain the word whore literally means prostitute to you.


jbo99

Is this a joke? I can think of no way for a girl to better convince me of compatibility than quick sex. That way I know she wants me genuinely


purplish_possum

First date BJs so she can "see what (she's) working with" definitely are a thing.


heyitsjeape

Well, I’m not experienced so this is not reality to me by any stretch. Why would I hold what I would think is a good thing against someone long-term?


Barneysparky

Getting intimate too quickly when you are looking for a ltr can stop you from seeing red flags. Lust can mess with your head. Don't pick a wife with your little head. For starters.


heyitsjeape

I think I’d be more likely to pick someone who gives it up easily. I’d be a little resentful of someone who makes me wait.


Cuntwaffe2

He would just end up crying about how women were whores if this happened to him.


Fudstersecured

Scarlet Letter Pilled


sine120

If you're quality husband material, you're talking to a woman who's interested in those qualities, and she's "wife material" enough for you to be having that conversation, even though she won't give up sex immediately, it's an equitable match. There's tremendous value to having husband material qualities *if you're interested in monogamy*, it means you can secure a woman who'd make a good partner. I could have messed around with lower value women and had slightly more sex in college, but now I probably get way more and better sex, have a good partner and way more money, because I was husband material. Sell your goods to the right buyer and it's a good investment.


ex_red_black_piller

>I probably get way more and better sex Seems like an anomaly. All of my male friends tell me married sex is worse.


sine120

Purely anecdotal, but I have a handful of single guy friends, they're not getting any. I'm not fooling myself either. I'm no 10/10, probably not even a 8/10 and can't stand most women on the dating market. Were I single, I'd be lucky to get laid a few times a year with a girl I like, living with a spouse a get that a few times a week.


ex_red_black_piller

Some of my friends were also not getting any, and even then, they tell me the single days were better. It's like, yeah being single sucked ass, but being married has been absolutely terrible. 1 of them has stopped taking care of his health and all, and says stuff that makes me think he's just waiting to die.


gimpgirl555

But that woman was probably hoe material for a Chad or two. One man's hoe, is another man's wife.


sine120

There are plenty of women who haven't been around the block. Those women though are either in highschool, early into university, or have severe anxiety.


gimpgirl555

Yes they exist. They still want Chads and billionaires though. Probably even more than carousel riders tbh.


superlurkage

Plenty of people fuck early and marry, what delusion is this? We’re not in Saudi. Also, women work n shit, which is the real reason why we’re not marrying and dating as much — the decline of providership


DerekMorganBAU

It does happen. Just not often enough apparently. Why else do we as men view it as an insult?


superlurkage

Because you expect us to prioritize what you prioritize (sex) instead of what we prioritize (relationships) “But why is the rum gone!?” you shriek. “Because we don’t have to marry you for money and status” is our reply


C4yourshelf

The problem is they're prioritizing sex with someone else over sex with you. They might be prioritizing relationship with you over them but still prioritizing sex with them over relationship with you


Aldabruzzo

God fucking forbid we should actually, um, you know, like, *want something from a woman and expect her to give it to us when we're dating/providing*.


superlurkage

You can want what you want. It doesn’t obligate us to provide it, just like we can want a relationship and you don’t have to provide it. We can even bitch and moan about it here, as much as we want! Is there a problem? I don’t see one


DerekMorganBAU

Only certain men get the luxury of women prioritizing sex and it ain’t Good Guy Husband Material Billy unless he’s attractive af course 😂


superlurkage

You don’t get treated like Chad unless you are Chad, yes. Why are men surprised? The mistake is thinking that all women want casual Chad sex. Not even casual Chad sex is that great for many of us, and not worth it


DerekMorganBAU

It’s really about how little qualities outside of physical attraction matter that rubs some men the wrong way


SonicBackScratcher

I'm more husband material than fuckboy and I've had blowjobs without even saying hello. Husband material doesn't mean boring or bland, it means long term traits like stable, good job, is good to me. Its very possible for guys *to be both*, and those are the guys who women really want to marry. You can have a good job and smack her ass.


purplish_possum

Guys who are both are seldom labeled as "marriage material".


jbo99

This response right here basically encompasses my philosophy for a good life. Good stuff. Figure out how to be both. Be sexy as fuck and kind as fuck. Know your value but also be cooperative and develop deep bonds. Be super sexual but super romantic too. It’s all doable


DerekMorganBAU

What you’re saying is more your opinion of yourself than a label that another woman is giving you


ilovepetya

If a woman ever calls me husband material I will dump her on the spot. I have no time for women who don't actually love me and want me to be their provider instead.


WretchdFlesh_Redeemd

You can have alpha qualities and still be “husband material”. Why are you making this distinction like it’s a set in stone black and white issue?


DerekMorganBAU

Because that is a gross outlier duh


gojo_satarou

Equivalent of guys who wanna have fun and sex with those hot and sexy girls and then settle for an average looking girl and calling them a "wife material". Husband/wife material if said by the opposite sex to you, when you aren't fucking them is an insult. Your girlfriend's gotta ask you after fucking : "babe when are you gonna wife me?" That's when you're a husband material, not when your crush is getting railed by a Chad and you're giving her advice.


BoogersAndSugar

Gotta screen out the settlers. **If she doesn't find you hot enough for something casual, she absolutely** ***cannot*** **be trusted for something serious!** Settling is the main culprit behind so many relationship problems - high divorce risk, dead bedrooms, entitled attitudes, excessive demands, relentless "shit-testing", resentment, etc, etc. Yeah, she might be out of your league. Yeah, she'll fuck you (grudgingly, and only after jumping through enough hoops). But she'll give you years of misery before she finally cleans you out in divorce court. It's far, FAR better to be with a plain looking 40 year old whose actually into you than some settling ass bimbo.


[deleted]

Do the men here really believe that there’s NOTHING more to marriages except sex? Cause that’s what it seems like


throwthatmfaway

No but we like to be validated through our sexual performance. Husband material is an insult because it says we’re only good for what we provide.


DjangoUBlackBastard

>Do the men here really believe that there’s NOTHING more to marriages except sex? Cause that’s what it seems like Do women here really believe sex doesn't matter at all in a marriage? Cause that's what it seems like.


[deleted]

Does it? Cause women usually talk about all aspects of a relationship from intimacy to connection to compatibility to pleasure while men are out here constantly screeching about seeeexxx


DjangoUBlackBastard

>Cause women usually talk about Fuck what you talk about lets talk about what is offered. When you date a man does he not offer you his attention, his time, his presence, his personality, in many cases his provisioning and protection, AND his body? The reason men talk about sex is because women think you show you're relationship material by not being relationship material. You're holding back access to your body and in most cases to your femininity to most men while simultaneously trying to get into a relationship with them. If men said to women enmasse, "we won't be going on any dates with you, talking on the phone with you, letting you hang around us, or do anything else in a relationship unless we have sex first," you'd have a point when you say all men care about is sex but since most men don't do that it seems like men care about all of the above and that's why they offer all of the above to most women they choose to deal with.


[deleted]

Women aren’t as obsessed as sex. Get over it. You aren’t entitled to anyone’s body, it’s not our fault men give away their dicks for £0.29. If you’re putting in all that time, effort yada yada then you’re getting the same from the women as well. If she’s not giving you access to her body, she’s not eager to have access to yours either. And men do this every day? Are you new here? Most of the concerns of men around here is how the women aren’t willing to sucks their dicks on day 1 because they’re insecure and want randos to soothe their egos lmao.


DjangoUBlackBastard

So you admit to the fact that women here think sex doesn't matter in a relationship and that you were wrong?


taapy234

It seems like men frequently talk about sex because its the only thing that they REALLY lack. And they have to practically alter their personality in many ways to get it if they are not naturally a 7 to 9 in SMV. Women frequently talk about everything other than sex because they have regular sex life. I know women who had 40 sexual partners over 5 years and heard them bitching about men wanting only one thing... Pretty simple. Women get to enjoy easy sex life whereas men have to earn and work their way to get the same thing if they aren't chads. So men, being the most logical of the sexes, make the calculations and realize what women are offering is a shit deal for the so called "life long commitment."


Spacct

No, the belief is ***all else being equal***, is the person you've committed to exclusively having sex with for the rest of your life actually sexually attracted to you? Or did she settle after she'd tried and failed with every guy she's actually attracted to?


purplish_possum

Sex is the first building block. If it's not there nothing else matters.


sine120

I like the sex life-toilet analogy. Your sex life is like a toilet, when it's in your house and working properly you don't really think about it. As soon as it stops working it becomes an immediate emergency. Your house needs a toilet, a romantic couple needs a good sex life.


pink-summer-sky

The first building block to what?


purplish_possum

A LTR.


pink-summer-sky

Not mutual attraction, emotional connection, and friendship? Just strrrrrraight to penetration, huh?


Competitive_Pen2282

So if you become old and unable to perform sex should your woman immediately divorce you?


purplish_possum

That's at the tail end of a relationship. Sex starts the process. Lack of sex doesn't necessarily end it (although it often does).


skilled_cosmicist

Ace people btfo


Sleight_Hotne

Sex is one of the main reasons people file for divorce, so what's your point?


lingualistic

It's so funny dudes think we actually think men we don't want to fuck are husband material. I make enough money to support myself just fine. I do want a man with some level of ambition/drive and success, because that's attractive and interesting. I have ambition/drive and success, and I want a likeminded person. But IDGAF if you're the CEO of a major corporation making millions, if I'm not willing and actually kinda excited to suck your dick on the daily (with reciprocation, of course) you ain't husband material. Has to be both. One or the other is not acceptable. I would never have sex with a man I'm not attracted to, let alone sign up for a lifetime of regular sex with him. I would never enter into a marriage and then refuse sex except once a month duty sex or some such shit. I love sex with a loving partner that I'm attracted to and it's a huge part of the requirement to become "husband." Believe me, if I called a dude "husband material," it's because he's a good person, with compatible values, hardworking, educated, etc--- that I wouldn't mind sitting on his dick every day to few days the rest of my life, and in fact would enthusiastically enjoy it. Anything less and you're setting yourself up for failure, and I think young women nowadays are aware of this.


ilovepetya

>I think young women nowadays are aware of this I wish you were right, and I wish more women thought like you, but unfortunately that's not reality.


[deleted]

I won’t fuck anyone unless we are committed. I’m not sexually interested in anyone who isn’t “husband material”


DerekMorganBAU

You the wife then


michael1962-01

All women want to change Chad into husband material. ..... :) Will nevet happen...


wtknight

Women often don’t have sex right away with “husband material” men because they don’t want to be pumped and dumped, not because they don’t sexually desire these men. Sometimes the guy is an actual beta with few to no attractive qualities, but most of the time she’s just as attracted to him. The problem is that most men don’t like waiting for sex knowing that other men didn’t have to. Some men probably won’t mind if they’re having sex with other women on the side, so her hope is that she meets a guy like this. Otherwise, she’ll have to keep her casual sex history secret and hope that he doesn’t find out or suspect it. But in short, making a man wait and saying he is husband material is often just a pump and dump defense, and not indicative of a lack of desire, although it’s possible that the sexy part of her does desire the guy who she has first night sex with more, but she knows that this guy just isn’t compatible with her.


Cuntwaffe2

I don't do casual sex, but: If I see a guy who might be husband material, I might wait awhile to see if he is, while trying to portray myself as wife material. I may want to fuck him immediately, but if I do, there is a chance he will not see me as such(or never did). If I see a guy who ain't shit, I'd get that bread, get that head, then leave. What he wants doesn't matter to me.


Expensive-Guitar3609

And this is exactly why TRP encourages men to act like dickheads, and why actually it does works. Just curious... Would you define yourself as a "HVW" or "wife material"? You know, because women usually say around her your behaviour is "low value" and that "only LV women do that". I want to show them that actually lots of women, bot "low" and "high value" engage in this same dinamic over and over.


Aldabruzzo

Sheeit. If he ain't shit, what makes you think he's giving you anything?


pink-summer-sky

Y'all are so delusional here, lol. Husband material to woman is the whole package ... handsome, incredible, sexy, successful. Just because wife material to men means some asexual woman who will cook, clean, and birth your children does not mean it's equivalent to women in the same way. Husband material is goals, and 90% of you all are not even close.


theactionisthejuice_

>Y'all are so delusional here, lol. Husband material to woman is the whole package In your fantasies it is. In reality, a lot of women aren't able to get the men they find handsome to commit to them. Then the clock starts ticking and all their friends are getting married, so they compromise on physical attraction in favor of a beta bux provider. >Just because wife material to men means some asexual woman What non-asexual man wants an asexual woman?


DerekMorganBAU

How quickly would you sleep with a husband material man? And you don’t have to be husband material to get sex quickly come on now 🤣


quiturbitchn

Nope for me it means you have fuckability plus everything I look for in a LTR. If you don’t pass fuckability you’re neither fwb nor husband material. Why exactly would someone not want an attractive husband?


DaMilan

>Why exactly would someone not want an attractive husband? The issue is not what women want, it is what they get. Not always and not often, but sometimes a particular women herself really wants a family/marriage but cant snag a guy for this who is both "hot" and a good long-term partner personalitywise, as these are per definition HVM and there are only so many of them in the world. So she has to relax her standard a bit, logically (if she wants a LTR) she relaxes the standards for hotness/sexual desireability. Not to the point she ends up with a guy she finds **un**attractive, but one she is kinda "meh" about (in the realm of sexiness).


quiturbitchn

I really don’t see that happening unless the woman is delusional to her own sexual value. Most happy couples are about the same looks wise


Mimoxs

>How many husband material men have day 1 blow jobs or back seat car sex? Lot of em. How do y'all always forget men can have good "provider" qualities and be hot... It's like you guys split dudes into a weird binary where they're either hot and horrible or ugly and good. A guy can be a good guy and have attractive features and be fun etc. Also backseat car sex is very much more a LTR thing than a dating or fwb thing. Like... What