T O P
MJU1983

Mike stands for nothing. I remember him shuffling around talking about local control so he didn’t have to lead throughout the pandemic. Then, when locals start controlling, his administration sues them. Insanity.


DurraSell

The GOP have figured out that if they can continue to vilify the vaccines with their followers that it will continue to cause issues for the economy. Then they can blame those issues on Biden and the Dems when they run for office.


EZ-PEAS

GOP game plan- make believe or fabricate a divisive wedge issues and then tell their supporters they're being oppressed. We've known that has been the strategy for a long time. I'm shocked that they've gotten so good at it that "doctor's orders" can be made into a divisive wedge issue.


DurraSell

50 years of practice is also, for many of their followers, 50 years of having Worm Tongue whispering in their ears. Not even the slow painful death of loved ones is enough to break the spell.


taintmoun

When they sing a song repeatedly broadcasted by Fox news, the falsehood sounds to be true, and that's how Fox news isnt any different to North Korean Central Broadcasting except that in North Korea, the broad casting will get executed


Mogwaihir

But who will vote for them when they're all dead from Covid?


samkeiqx

just rig the fucking election and call it a day.


DurraSell

Claim voter fraud and call it invalid.


Mikazukinoyaiba

Thats the thing, they know that COVID-19 wouldn't kill all of their constituents. They know their will be enough survivors to still garner an advantage in elections especially in districts and states heavily gerrymandered and with the push for voting restrictions. The GOP are happy to keep minority control.


dmxrob

He's a senile KKK leader from Hickville - what do you expect?


TheGoodReverend

I've seen you comment this a few times. Source on the KKK thing?


Cheesypoooof

I can't find much, but he has defended some racist comments calling it cowboy-ism. I have no fucking clue what that even means. I'm not going to call him a racist but I wouldn't be shocked if he was.


bUrNtKoOlAiD

Well, there's an innocent African-American man still in jail for a crime he didn't commit and Gov. Hee-Haw stated that addressing his situation was "not a priority at this time". I realize this is just one incident so I hesitate to call somebody a racist based on one incident but it seems to be pretty egregious and damning evidence of racism, imho.


Cheesypoooof

And I forgot about that. What was made worse is he gave the gun waving mustard stained scum of Portland Place a pardon.


bUrNtKoOlAiD

You'll get no argument from me, Cheeeesypooof. The McCloskeys are an embarassment to humanity.


bpkratz

Kamala Harris has entered the chat


randymarsh9

What?


bUrNtKoOlAiD

Even the prosecutor on the case has petitioned for the man to be released but yeah, I'm Kamala Harris.


bpkratz

whoooosh


GolbatsEverywhere

> Then, when locals start controlling, his administration sues them. Insanity. That's not at all fair, though. The Attorney General is an elected official. He does not report to Mike Parson.


mikesweeney

Sure.


legitusername1995

At this time the GOP platform is purely “look we are not agreeing with anything the Democrats say”


BradBBQPit

Been that way since day one of Obama taking office.


CallMeAl_

And that’s when MO took a real nose dive and became a GOP trifecta and now we’re for sure doomed


Geshman

It's honestly the main reason I'm not planning on moving back to St. Louis despite the cheaper cost of living and better weather than Chicago


mikesweeney

It's the same reason we're looking to move out. Fuck this Hee Haw state.


BradBBQPit

It’s a sad state of affairs, no doubt.


somekindofhat

And sometimes, just a state of sad affairs. 🎶Third rate government, low-rent gouvernance.🎶 [ref:](https://youtu.be/wRLehllONGI)


bananabunnythesecond

It worked for them then. That’s the only playbook they have left. Just run out the clock of every dem and make it harder to vote. Only way they stay relevant.


newTemp96

Should voter suppression and intimidation of poll workers fail, they will push election subversion much harder. If they succeed it won't matter how many of their supporters are dead from COVID, they won't need them or any voters again.


BradBBQPit

So true. If it were a level playing field without GOP shenanigans, they’d come home to all their shit on the lawn.


800oz_gorilla

How many of trumps policies did the Democrats back? This is a 2 way race to the bottom


SQLDave

Trump's? They've been automatic-gainsaying each other for ages.


paulmcbethismydad

Yeah because Democrats didn’t to everything and everything to obstruct Trump… my eyes are rolling so hard they hurt


mattyp11

I mean, however you feel about the vaccine rules, you have to acknowledge that Biden is at least trying to address an actual problem by curbing the pandemic. Meanwhile, Parson and his GOP acolytes are wrapped up in nullifying voter referenda and passing gun legislation they know is unconstitutional as pure pageantry for the base, DeSantis is busy banning transgender athletes from playing women’s sports and waging a war against a piece of cloth, and Abbot is preoccupied with putting bounties on abortion and rape pregnancies and passing unconstitutional laws against Facebook and Twitter because they hurt great leader’s fee fees. Like Biden or not, he’s the adult in the room amongst these buffoons.


ThrowMeAwayAccount08

I equate the GOP response to similar of Hoover during The Great Depression. “People will take care of it themselves.”


bleedblue002

And yet, Republicans will likely clean up in 2022. Their base is as motivated as ever. Democrats seem to think the job is done now that Trump is out of office. Get ready for the Q Party to make waves a la the Tea Party in 2010.


samkeiqx

lol they will just be rigging elections from now on in red states


MoltenCalf

... from now on?


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

It will be aided by the depressed turnout come next year


CallMeAl_

If they continue to refuse to get vaccinated, their numbers are going to significantly dwindle but the ones that are left are scarier than ever


NoodlesrTuff1256

Well, a lot of their anti-vaxx voters might not live to vote in 2022. Add those Covid fatalites on top of the usual numbers of older voters (GOP voters trend older in general) who die each year from ordinary causes and some states and areas within them with a close red/blue divide might shift blue.


taintmoun

What's funny is that the restrictive mail in ballots will be used against Republicans, who will have to send mails when they are hospitalized (if they can send ballots), and it wont be counted due to so many red tapes, and I am fine with that.


CurtP31477

In a move that surprises no one. Republicans all stand against public health because Biden stood for it.


imakeholesinu

Republicans would protect a kids right to put his hand on a hot stove and chastise Democrats who try to stop the kid from putting his hand on the stove.


tehKrakken55

Can we please have more politicians who actually have something they stand for? The majority of our "representatives" just being contrarians is exhausting and now deadly.


imakeholesinu

Mike "Covid" Parson. LOL, downvote all you want. Mike and the rest of the MOGQP are the typhoid marys. Spreading disinformation and a deadly disease at the same time.


Panwall

Pestilent Parson


imakeholesinu

And the Typhoid martyrs.


samkeiqx

lmao


schwabadelic

I have a feeling this mandate is going to the Supreme Court. I am curious how this will play out in the long run. I am also curious why just places of employment? There are a shit ton of colleges out there where Covid vaccination isn't mandatory. Just seems like a bit of a head scratcher to mandate the workforce and not the millions of college students across the nation.


GolbatsEverywhere

Biden doesn't have unlimited regulatory authority. There has to be regulatory justification or the rule will for sure be overturned by the courts. This will be enforced by OSHA. Colleges and universities will just have to be handled by states, if desired.


iamjames

Fk OSHA. I’ve called them, they’re worthless. Even when they do “investigate”, it’s just mean letters, they almost never do anything, which is why when they do they have to make a giant deal about it and make sure it’s all over the media so everyone stays afraid of them.


ayending1

>Missouri Attorney General and Republican Senate candidate Eric Schmitt also called the mandate an overreach and said it "will not stand in Missouri." Schmitt: Here's another Democrat to sue!


ZookeepergameThin399

And quietly withdraw the suit later because it will go nowhere.


luveruvtea

Gov Jackass will always provide me with more reason to increase my hate for him. 9/11 hijackers killed over 3000 people. Gov Jackass's policies has killed much more. I think he should end up in that hot place with all others who cause death to innocents! (Got that off my chest)


mas2053

That’s a reach and a horrible example.


paulmcbethismydad

Lmao what a stupid fucking take but I’m not surprised coming from a Democrat


mac1diot

The GQP is a death cult. Change my mind.


DjangoUnhinged

They don’t want everyone to die, just poor and non-white people.


PenAndInkAndComics

And liberals. Anyone who is not them.


ProfessorGumby

I thought they all wanted to die so they can go hang out with Jesus.


[deleted]

The Republicans are not compelling medical procedures with the threat of financial penalty and/or imprisonment for non-compliance. Meanwhile, the left endorses abortion at any stage of gestation up until birth at the rate of 800 thousand per year.


westis4me

Surprise, surprise, a Republican wants more people to die.


Blues2112

Gee, what a shock.


TheWholeSausage

Too bad fuckface, times up, you had your chance to act like adults


imakeholesinu

They can't be adults, they're called "baby boomers."


Putin_is_a_Puto

What is Parson for is the question


MinerAlum

Parsons the feed store manager wouldn't know a good thing if it bit him in the ass


dmxrob

Who cares what they are against? They aren't the President - so they can suck it.


bananabunnythesecond

Shocked /s


iceberg308

This place is an echo chamber


czechsix

What the St. Louis sub is a liberal echo chamber?


iamjames

I know and it’s disgusting, taken over by chinese trolls


aeywaka

No matter your vaccination status, this is a red line and non compliance is the only answer. Spicy edit: I'm vaccinated


Biptoslipdi

Did you forget we already have vaccine mandates for public school and food service? A little late on the game there.


aeywaka

\*immunizations


Biptoslipdi

And what's one more *immunization* requirement? You have to get hep A to work in food service. Where is the outrage? Sure didn't exist all my life.


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

Do you not understand how immunizations work? It's defacto a vaccination mandate for a whole suite of vaccines


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


Feisty-Abroad6360

Dude. Stop.


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

Please provide proof of the severe infection or death rates being similar to Delta. Because Israel's death to case ratio is 0.6%. better than the original strain at least. And if you want to prove the vaccination isn't effective, I expect the source to be for death rate among unvaccinated people compared to Israel's death rate as a whole. I cannot find such a study Edit: I can only find this study that says it's about twice as many severe cases in people with Delta than the original strain which would not math out to 0.6% https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01358-1/fulltext#sec1


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

With a death/case rate of 39% of the U.S.'s. only 12.7% of their entire population has been infected while the U.S. has been at 12.4% with the U.S. being over 10 times less densely populated and not immediately adjacent to as many unvaccinated countries and vectors to spread it


iMillJoe

> With a death/case rate of 39% of the U.S.'s. only 12.7% of their entire population has been infected while the U.S. has been at 12.4% with the U.S. being over 10 times less densely populated and not immediately adjacent to as many unvaccinated countries and vectors to spread it Most of the US dead, died before the vaccine was available, and were not Delta. Most of the Israeli dead have been post vaccine and of Delta. Israel barely suffered from anything earlier in the pandemic, while it was laying waste to people living Nursing Homes (under a Democratic Governor). Do you mind posting something that means something?


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

You are now claiming the vaccines are helping them? You just flip flopped positions from "vaccines don't work" to "Israel's numbers aren't as bad because theirs are mostly post vaccine"


Churlish_Turd

Is this parody? In one post, we have anti-vaxxer, Israel, and “because Democrats” The vaccine is effective in reducing harm from breakthrough infections. Study after study after study by actual scientists have proven this, so your nonsense posts about your gut feelings regarding cases in Israel is completely invalid. Stop spreading misinformation about Covid-19 and vaccinations and quit getting your talking points from Facebook and YouTube. Peer-reviewed scientific research exists to inform you on this information. Stop being lazy and get better at sourcing information


Feisty-Abroad6360

Immunization is the process of giving a vaccine to a person to protect them against disease.


I_Ate_a_Poo

Yeah fuck this the government doesn’t own me. Now hold on a tick while I make sure I have my drivers license, proof of insurance, and buckle my seatbelt so I’m not ticketed or thrown in jail. I mean besides 90% of my day the feds don’t get to tell me shit /s In all seriousness grow the fuck up and get a vaccine you god damn simps.


iamjames

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Plenty of people never drive.


morgoth068

Why is this a red line? Can you explain why this is an issue?


Panwall

Why?


aeywaka

Years of seeing how government interference implemented poorly, causes far more harm than good for starters. Next, because this effects a significant percentage of the working population now everyone must chart their own path, organizations have to craft new policy, testing programs have to be scaled up and the line of questions and confusion will come ad nauseum. Finally, this is simply a waste of time as SCOTUS now must inevitably intervene. when struck down time, effort, and money loss will be significant


marigolds6

>Years of seeing how government interference implemented poorly, causes far more harm than good for starters. (Of which St Louis is one of the prime examples considering what the federal government had done here.)


volvanator

Companies are going to start firing people for not being vaccinated, so they can avoid paying for tests. This would disproportionately affect Hispanic and Black folks who are the least vaccinated groups in the country. Food for thought.


ActuallyThatOtherGuy

I understand the issue this could cause but when the mandate is basically get a vaccine so you will be healthier and help protect people around you, I personally don't give a fuck what your race is. You can lose your job for being an idiot


imakeholesinu

I'm going to go with that the African American population and Hispanic populations will get the shot to keep their jobs. It will be white Republicans who will be fired en masse for refusing to get the shot and then they'll cry on the internet about being persecuted.


rodicus

Maybe. Thus far those populations are even less likely to get vaccinated.


I_Ate_a_Poo

I believe the testing cost falls on the employee, or at least that’s what a friend of mine that owns a practice on the IL side told me. So it’s free vaccine or recurring cost of testing. Just get the god damn vaccine so we can all move the fuck on.


samkeiqx

>No matter your vaccination status, this is a red line and non compliance is the only answer. Look up jacobson v. MA and get back to me champ


aeywaka

Just about out of patience for those who put forth CNN and r/politics talking points, while you ignore the ramifications of the EO, but I'll bite. Jacobson v MA was on the states right to enforce a fine for not getting the vaccine. It Has nothing to do with a vaccine mandate imposed by the federal government without congressional approval. ​ If you wish to be babied by the government you are free to move to Australia


bluemandan

What are the ramifications? What "red line" was crossed that hasn't already been crossed a dozen times before?


donkeyrocket

> If you wish to be babied by the government you are free to move to Australia What a stupid take. You realize that Australia consistently ranks higher in many measures of freedom than the US. This belief that the US is the freest land in the world is outright wrong.


aeywaka

Ah yes the "freedom indexes"...lol I didn't bring up levels of freedom, but while you are here come on in and help make it more free.


samkeiqx

>If you wish to be babied by the government you are free to move to Australia what an inflammatory douche. your people have always been babied by a government that cleared the land of nonwhites for you and gave you their property, as recently as WWII with japanese. a welfare state, but for the herrenvolk!!!


aeywaka

Oh bravo, can't address the current argument so you pull in something else


samkeiqx

lol no point in doing anything other than mocking psychopaths like you


aeywaka

I mean, ya don't have anything useful to add, so go for it


samkeiqx

lol your initial premise was dogshit, no point in dignifying it with anything but derision


Churlish_Turd

I LOL every time I see someone like you pretend that America lived under benevolent anarchy until mask mandates came around. You are absolutely deluded and detached from reality at this point, all because you’re a sucker for fear-mongering and perpetual victimhood. Grow up and get your vaccine voluntarily. Problem solved


aeywaka

No, you are catching a moment in time - one drawback of message boards and comment sections on social media. Your point is irrelevant because you don't have the full picture. We have long been headed down a dark path at least since FDR. For your information I am vaccinated but I stand by the freedom to chose, and am fully against this government overreach.


Churlish_Turd

Is the Texas 6-week abortion ban also an overreach?


aeywaka

In a word, yes. While both are an affront to liberty, one could morph into a constitutional crisis and the other likely an affront to bodily autonomy.


Churlish_Turd

How can the federal government affirming the states’ rights to take bodily autonomy from specific classes of Americans not qualify as a constitutional crisis?


aeywaka

Currently the feds don't affirm the right of states to utilize weed, guns, marijuana, abortion etc. These are all state actions highly contested, but state actions all the same. To hand down an order from the federal level where no power has been granted implies they have stepped out of bounds. Going through OSHA complicates things further, as no one has given the executive branch power to dictate individual behavior even by proxy. An easier example is the current housing eviction mess, where by proxy the feds (trump initially) halted evictions through the CDS, now SCOTUS finally intervened saying no that's private property, the feds actions are likely a violation of the 4th amendment. biden is doing the same thing here.


Churlish_Turd

The federal government already enforces countless labor laws and it has been proven to be constitutionally sound. Federal minimum wages, federal overtime requirements, child labor laws, FMLA, etc. This is no different except for the issue of bodily autonomy, and we already saw how the court feels about that


GoAheadAndH8Me

Look up Dred Scott v. Sandford before deferring to the court for what's right.


samkeiqx

lmao already comparing vaccine mandates to rape and slavery huh? typical obama-era style derangement from wingnuts


GoAheadAndH8Me

Not sure what a better comparison for forcibly injecting foreign substances into the body under threat of punishment of homelessness would be.


samkeiqx

>Not sure what a better comparison for forcibly injecting foreign substances into the body under threat of punishment of homelessness would be. Society bitch!!!


GoAheadAndH8Me

If society requires forced bodily modifications it should be dissolved.


samkeiqx

300IQ white man logic. society forces you to modify your body to cover your torso and groin in public, time to dissolve!!!!


GoAheadAndH8Me

1) That's entirely reversible, a vaccine is not 2) That is also unacceptable. There is nothing inherently obscene about the unobscured human form and nudity **IS** a human right. A society that villifies the natural form does not deserve to exist.


samkeiqx

1) huff puff, huff puff 2) sounds like you're a sex pest in addition to being a conspiracy nutjob


Panwall

From the Republican play book, "just get a different job with a small business."


GoAheadAndH8Me

1) I don't recall the Republican playbook *ever* putting *more* regulations on big businesses 2) I'm a socialist, not a Republican


Imhighdrunkorpooping

Of course you're against it you're just talking out your ass


[deleted]

[удалено]


samkeiqx

good luck convincing a panel you are a sincere rastafarian when you're weird and pasty as fuck


[deleted]

[удалено]


samkeiqx

oh nice one of the worst posters in /r/stlouis from the mid 2010s is triggered!!


nuclearpoweredpants

Yup. The overreach is absurd. In addition to that, there's the blatant hypocrisy of exempting the USPS from it because they don't want to lose out on their mail in ballots. Thank God there's sensible governors like Parson and Abbot setting an example by resisting this authoritarian power grab.


samkeiqx

> In addition to that, there's the blatant hypocrisy of exempting the USPS from it because Fake news, USPS is exempt from the federal employee mandate but not the OSHA requirement. Typical misinformation from a poster with 47 posts in the_donald


nuclearpoweredpants

Soooo, they're exempt from it. Glad to know we're on the same page. Though I don't know why you'd call it misinformation. Must be a tick our something.


samkeiqx

no they are not exempt from it, stop pushing fake news lmao


aeywaka

False, they are exempt from the federal employment order but not the OSHA one


bluemandan

> but not the OSHA one So they have a vaccine mandate?


aeywaka

Same one for all companies with 100+ employees. Somehow the USPS is technically out of reach for the federal employee order


bluemandan

So the USPS isn't exempt from the vaccine mandate?


aeywaka

It appears they are exempt from the first part of the order but they are not exempt from the 100+ employee mandate, but they are under a separate statutory schema and traditionally independent of federal actions like this. https://www.postaltimes.com/postalnews/update-on-required-covid-vaccines-for-postal-workers/


samkeiqx

distinction without difference, tardlet


genregasm

So they still have a vaccine requirement?


bUrNtKoOlAiD

"sensible". Thanks for the giggle!


dmxrob

Fake news, as usual from you Trumpians.


aeywaka

What other reason for exempting USPS?


bluemandan

The USPS has a vaccine mandate, which you've admitted to knowing about...


aeywaka

It's a pretty handy coincidence that one entity falls under the "less aggressive" executive order


bluemandan

Moving goalposts? Color me shocked. Well, not shocked at all actually.


Imhighdrunkorpooping

Parson and Abbott equals Abbott and Costello


NoodlesrTuff1256

Add DeSantis to the mix and you have the Three Stooges.


Persnicketyvixen

Too fucking bad.


mas2053

Well this is a toxic place. First thing the people saying it’s ok if they die they are republican, well that’s pathetic. Our government should protect our rights not our well being. Yes same goes for abortion they should stay out of it. There are other proven treatments for this not just the shot. I’m not talking about the horse paste that CNN has you blindly believing that Joe Rogan took. There is an actual pill a doctor can prescribe among other things you can take. Close to 80% of all people in hospitals with Covid are borderline obese. How come there isn’t a bigger push to be in better shape and healthy. If the public’s health is really a concern how come there isn’t a bigger push to make insulin among other drugs cheaper for people who can’t afford it. Sometimes you can follow the money and that’s where you get answers. Don’t check out Pfizer’s stock since the vaccine went live 😳. All I’m saying is quit being so damn mean to each other over beliefs. If your vaccinated good for you if you choose to wait or whatever good for you. If your vaccinated you should have nothing to worry about, correct? I guess that’s too much for you simple minded folks to grasp.


samkeiqx

1) use paragraphs 2) get a brain


paulmcbethismydad

Democrats are literal children and this subreddit is made up of Democrats.


egoe85

Thank whoever you pray too we have leadership with balls enough to tell the senile “dick”tator and his communist regime their days of infringing on our rights are over. Luckily, the Supreme Court will never, in a million years, let this shit stand.


dmxrob

Supreme Court has already upheld vaccine mandates, in fact many times over. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo..... good luck with that.


GoAheadAndH8Me

Upheld *state* level and smaller, or to Federal workers. Not a Federal mandate to private companies. The ruling isn't "anyone can mandate vaccinations" but "states aren't prohibited from mandating vaccinations". It says exactly nothing about what will and won't pass at the Federal level.


aeywaka

No, no they haven't not from a federal level jfc


egoe85

Not this Supreme Court. The libs may have Washington but there are still plenty of true Americans who will see to it that this fallacy will be short lived


__but__

That is such an un-American statement. “True Americans” - who are they? Are they the ones fighting for democracy against the attempts to eroding the fundamentals of the democratic society we live in? The ones that charged the capital in their insurrection attempt because they didn’t believe the results of a fair election because it didn’t go their way with a widely unpopular President? Not this Supreme Court? What kind of crap statement is that? If you were a true American, you would know that the makeup of the court doesn’t reflect that of the country. That holding seats hostage and not allowing an elected president to perform his duties was a terrible attack on the country and the court. But you will just live in your bubble and yell at everyone and say that you are the true patriot while you do nothing to help your fellow man. And you instead blame the “libs” for everything wrong because you are so ignorant you can’t see what is happening right in front of you. Pathetic.


Churlish_Turd

“True Americans”? What could be less patriotic, less American than actively disdaining half of your fellow countrymen? You sicken me with this language


NoodlesrTuff1256

Surprised he didn't use their current catch-all term for describing themselves: ***Patriot!*** Go to any number of right-wing sites and it's 'patriot-this' and 'patriot-that'. They're going to ruin 'patriot' as a term in the same way they've ruined 'research'. I think they've turned to 'patriot' because it's less likely to trigger the algorithms that get them de-platformed or banned than out-and-out describing themselves as 'Q-Anons'.


somekindofhat

What, like "pandemic of the unvaccinated"? Fifty million are children under age 12, for Pete's sake. Can we not do this on either side?


Churlish_Turd

“Pandemic of the unvaccinated” accurately portrays what is happening, though. The hospitalization rate for unvaccinated people is 17 times higher than that for vaccinated people. How do you suggest we term this phenomenon? “Selective Oppression of True Freedom Loving Patriots by Preventable Death from a Virus Rather Than Just Admitting They Were Wrong?” Because that second one is equally accurate


somekindofhat

There's a lot of pregnant people in that category too (vax rate <25%). Their doctors are doing a shitty job convincing them of the benefits that the vaccine will have for them and baby (pregnant people die at far greater rates from covid than gen pop of the same ages, and babies of vaxxed mom's may be born with antibodies). So yes, Trumpsters and other obstinate people are getting sick and dying of Covid. So are moms who fear harming their babies and small children who have ZERO say in the matter. Yet the latter two are being demonized just like the former. Demonized by the president that is supposed to want to protect them! Did you know that the Rev. Mrs. Jesse Jackson was not vaccinated when she caught covid last month? What was her reasoning? True Patriot? Trumpster? It's much more complex than the Democrat or Republican narratives would have you believe.


Churlish_Turd

Black Americans have a reasonable fear of vaccines due to the government performing experiments and eugenics on their population within the past 60 years under the guise of vaccination. So there’s that


somekindofhat

And institutions in general imposing "special" rules at random times just to screw with them. But we can't say "pandemic of the unvaccinated, so what's your problem?" and then say, "oh, except for moms and little kids and black folks in general and x and y and z... I just meant my political adversaries!" That's pretty third rate governing there.


egoe85

Can confirm, user name checks out


Churlish_Turd

Ditto


ManchurianWok

“True Americans” Shut the fuck up idiot.


egoe85

Good morning to you too 😘


ManchurianWok

Have a good one buddy


DocHolidayiN

TrUe aMeRiCAns rofl.


Ackaflocka

Many true americans will continue to die, and serve as a literal breeding ground for more dangerous variants... so yeah fuck TrUe AmErIcAnS, more like selfish psychopaths


dameon5

"Libs" as you call them are just as American as you are. The so called "true Americans" are just too stupid to understand that.


dmxrob

Keep dreaming Trumpster. Maybe if you believe hard enough your orange blob Trump will be President against next week - no, the week after - no, no, no, next month!


samkeiqx

the lochner court in 1905 are "libs???"


Ackaflocka

Already mentioned above, but i doubt you read it. Jacobson v MA. Precedent supports this


Churlish_Turd

Fucking weird how you think the Supreme Court gives a fuck about individual bodily autonomy when they just upheld Texas’ extreme abortion laws.


egoe85

Touché


somekindofhat

We've had a vaccine mandate for food service and day care workers in the county for more than 20 years. I really liked my fellow man for the most part before the pandemic but now honestly the last thing I want to go "back" to is "normal". So many awful, selfish people.


JasonShoes

Poor you and infringing on your free dumb to continue to incubate and evolve a deadly disease that affects everyone, you can fuck right off


Imhighdrunkorpooping

When you bitching about the government but still get checks from them...


NoodlesrTuff1256

"Wahhhhh! Don't impose that horrible Communist socialized medicine on us!!!" Often stated by some oldster who's fully covered by Medicare and receiving a monthly Social Security payment.


bUrNtKoOlAiD

"dick"tator. Good one! Are you 11 or is that just when you dropped out of school? Also, those "thoughts and prayers" sure are working wonders with the school shootings, huh?


egoe85

Umm... what? Prayers are silly, no ones listening.


bUrNtKoOlAiD

You said for us to "thank whoever you pray too(sic)".


egoe85

My apologies, you’re correct. I find it silly, personally, to pray to a magical deity but a lot of folks seem to think it helps.