T O P

THE TANKIE MODS ARE BACK

THE TANKIE MODS ARE BACK

SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

Tankies hate LGBTQ people. EDIT: Dear useful idiots of the neoliberal establishment, I want you to know that, as a queer person, I find you detestable. You fetishize regimes that outlaw queerneds and persecute LGBTQ people, and every time I’ve pointed this out you default to limp-wristed slogans and talking points in a desperate attempt to shut down the conversation. You rely on thought termination and abuse of mod privileges because deep down you know there’s no substance to what you’re saying, and you probably never really believed it in the first place. You just latched onto an aesthetic you thought was cool and it became your entire personality. You almost invariably lead lives of privilege. You think that buying a mass-produced t-shirt with a hammer and sickle on it makes you a revolutionary. That skimming analyses of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, etc. (and barely understanding them) gives your impotent shitposting intellectual weight. You need to understand that every other stripe of leftist considers you a joke. A meme. You also need to understand that you are doing the bidding of the neoliberal forces you claim to fight. But you’re too fucking stupid and reactionary to accept it. EDIT 2: Lol at the upset faux-Marxists who think you can be pro-LGBTQ and fetishize the Chinese government or Stalin at the same time. EDIT 3: Do you hate Jews, too? Be careful — if you say no Daddy Stalin will get angry. :’(


slayedwins

yes, this is an anti tankie awareness post.


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

No, I agree, I just know that crybaby tankies will attack this post like they have the others, so I want them to see it. And the shitty faux-socialist mods will probably lock this post because they can’t handle pushback. But I want them to know that we think they suck. EDIT: Try and take over as many subreddits as you want, you terminally online dorks, you're not bringing us any closer to revolution and in all likelihood you're undermining the possibility. You're not the only leftists who matter; in fact, you're a loud-mouthed minority, and the rest of us are better off without your impotent lashing out. Tankies ruin everything they touch.


jasthenerd

I've been told by tankies that LGBT rights are a bourgeois plot to somehow undermine socialism. They really are just right-wingers with leftist aesthetics.


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

Yep. They *know* they’re reactionary and small-minded but they think the aesthetics of fascism aren’t as cool.


[deleted]

i am not reactionary, nor i care about aesthetics. But hey, i dont dislike Marxist -leninist expiriences. "one of the most devious traps for marxist is the search for the moment of the fall when thing took the wrong turn in the history of marxism: was it Engels...the second international,was it lenin? Or was Marx himself in his late work? ...what this means is that,even if or rather,especially if one submits the marxist past to ruthless critique,one has firts to ackowledge it as ONE'S OWN, TAKING FULL RESPONSABILITY FOR IT, not to comfortably get rid of the bad(...)\_The bad engels who was too stupid to understand marx,the bad lennin who didnt get marx and engels theory, or the bad stalin who spoils the plan of the good lennin etc."


thebrobarino

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about


[deleted]

That you cant say that the ML political expiriences were not marxist or. communist , you cannot tell people that they are neoliberal


thebrobarino

well they def weren't marxist. marx specifically wrote out against nation states and within a very short space of time the USSR became just another state flexing its quasi imperialist muscles with little intention to actually let go of power and transition to a stateless society. they're not marxist, nor are they neoliberal. They're just the british empire 2.0


proletariat_hero

Marx very clearly stated the intention of Communists to establish a "dictatorship of the proletariat" (aka the working class running society, creating their own state to serve their interests) as a transitional step towards communism.


thebrobarino

Smoke some weed.i mean i’d recommend it but I doubt your tankie society would allow you to do that. Considering despite marx’s writings these places became as reaganesque as possible. I mean Jesus fucking Christ even Lenin understood his stoopid method wasn’t pure marxism. So why are you waisting air?


proletariat_hero

Idk bro, I guess I'll go "waist" some air elsewhere lol


_Ethan_H_

>aesthetics of fascism aren't as cool. You realize that like, fascists and "tankies" have very obviously different beliefs, right?


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

Allegedly, though you tend to hate the same people. EDIT: Aww, the deluded tankie thinks I’m a liberal for not supporting his authoritarian buddies. I’m just glad you’re all terminally online and you’ll never enact any real world change.


_Ethan_H_

Fascists hate ethnic minorities. We hate the bourgeoisie. I guess those 2 things are the same thing (unless your implication is that ethnic minorities sre somehow the bourgeoisie). The irony here is that liberals such as you have a history of siding with fascists over """tankies"""


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

I love that even though I’ve explained elsewhere in the thread that I am also a communist (I just don’t support authoritarianism, Stalinism, or Maoism), I’m still a liberal for disagreeing with your authoritarian stance. Keep simping for systemic antisemitism, queerphobia, and general reactionary bullshit, though. Hopefully it soothes the sting of never actually making a meaningful impact on the real world.


_Ethan_H_

See, the irony of you saying never making a meaningful impact on the real world is that Marxist-Leninists are the only leftists to have actualy made a real world impact as opposed to """"communists"""" such as yourself. Learn dialectical materialism please, it really isn't that hard to just pick up Lenin for an hour or so.


myco_journeyman

lolwut this is insanity, i've never heard of a left wing person telling LGBT people they're a plot of some sort wtaf, this literally sounds like anti-left propaganda. "Hey guys, did you know these people hate you because we said so? here's some bad things they said that are totally true" I dunno, i'm just trying to make heads and tails of this nonsense.


jasthenerd

Well that's the thing, they're not really leftists. Speaking generally, many are just edgelords who like to take contrarian viewpoints. Since their families and neighbors are mostly liberal, democratic, and respect human rights, they decide that liberals are worse than fascists, democracy is bad, and human rights are a distraction from socialism. The context in which this happened involved Hungary's fascist Fidezs party "standing up" to the EU by shitting on LGBT rights. Since the fascists were against the liberals, the tankies supported the fascists. I am not making this up. Check out this link, and if you think I'm misrepresenting them let me know. https://www.reddit.com/r/EuropeanSocialists/comments/o6h82j/comment/h2t21rd/


_Ethan_H_

Today on things that never happened


jasthenerd

Except it fucking did. [https://www.reddit.com/r/EuropeanSocialists/comments/o6h82j/comment/h2t36aj/](https://www.reddit.com/r/EuropeanSocialists/comments/o6h82j/comment/h2t36aj/) Fuck you, fuck all your Genzedonger friends. You're nothing but right wing scum.


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

The bigotry apologist won’t respond to you, because tankies are morally bankrupt cowards (and lapdogs of the bourgeoisie).


_Ethan_H_

I just did. Lol.


[deleted]

Like anarchist


_Ethan_H_

> 1 guy with 1 upvote vs you with 17 Aren't you kind of demonstrating the fact that you're essentially taking a strawman of one person to represent an entire group? > You're nothing but right wing scum. You watch Vaush. That makes you inherently right wing lol.


jasthenerd

I was banned from the subreddit for that whole thing, and the post was locked by the mods because they didn't like being down voted. Nobody ever said that tankies hold popular opinions. We're saying that they're fascists with leftist aesthetics.


_Ethan_H_

POV: You have no idea what either fascism or leftism means


jasthenerd

They're literally defending Viktor Orbán of Fidesz in that link. If you don't know that he's fascist YOU are the one who doesn't know shit.


_Ethan_H_

I know who Orban is. This still does not mean one weirdo somehow represents an entire ideology and everyone who believes in it. If I did the same thing you did it would mean that all Vaush viewers are radlibs. Which, to be fair, is quite true.


jasthenerd

Who ever said one weirdo represents an ideology? Where did you get that dumb fucking idea?


AutoModerator

I totally agree, and I normally would upvote this comment, but I can’t upvote you because you’re on the left. Just, how can someone be so obviously WRONG in their ideology, yet think it’s right? Leftism is about the government controlling healthcare, Wall Street, and how much money one has, and completely destroying the economy with expensive plans like the green new deal. Sure, trust the government, the only reason other counties make free healthcare work is huge taxes and they still have a free market, so you can’t hate capitalism. Life under leftism sucks- there’s a huge tax increase; if you need proof, people are fleeing California. Or, cuomo can be in charge and kill the elderly, Hillary can be shady, Biden can be creepier. And of course, stupid communists who think the government should force everyone to be equal and has led to the deaths of millions, and the SJWs who wrap back around to being racist and sexist buy saying “kill all whites” and “kill all men.” It’s been the left who has been rioting as well, many of which have lead to murders, and wishing death upon trump. Not all cops are good, but they’re not all the devil, leftists. Defunding them hasn’t worked- it leads to more violent crime, sorry. Plus, it’s been the liberals, which aren’t necessarily leftists but heavily correlated, who ruin someone’s life for a joke they made a year ago in the form of doxxing- and “canceling” everyone. and they tend to get triggered easily and have no sense of humour (anecdotal, I admit, but still). Yes, I know you should respect opposing beliefs as long as they aren’t completely insane, but the fact that you’re so blatantly WRONG shows your ignorance, and therefore part of your character. So even though I totally agree with your comment, it is quick witted and accurate, but I can’t upvote you. ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░▀███▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░ ░░░░░░▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░ ░░░░░██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░███▌░ ░░░░░▀█████▀░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░▐███░ ░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░▐███░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░███▌░ ░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▐███░░ ░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄███░░░ ░█████▀▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░ ░████▀░░░▀▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████▄░░ ░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░▀▀██░░ *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ToiletPaperUSA) if you have any questions or concerns.*


Kajimishima2

Get FUCKED!


DiverGaming

The people you consider to be "tankies" are probably marxist-leninists who ground their beliefs in dialectical analysis. If they genuinely view the LGBT movement in that way, they are anti-marxist. If you actually interacted with ML communities you would find that we are socially progressive. It's just that we won't try to justify imperialist aggression based on LGBT rights.


HungryHungryHobo2

Uncritically supporting Stalins regime and being socially progressive seem to be at odds with each-other IMO.


Random_User_34

You are aware that the entire world was like that in those times? The USSR was not special in their (mis)treatment of LGBT people


SergiuCalinescu

> You are aware that the entire world was like that in those times? No it wasn't, it was perfectly legal to be homosexual in many European countries more then 1 century prior to Stalin's death. France was the first in 1791, Belgium followed in 1795 and Netherlands in 1811.


Random_User_34

Depends. LGBT sexual activity was legal in Denmark, Belgium, Poland, and France in the 1930s, however LGBT marriage and adoption were illegal in all European countries during that time as far as I can tell Also that is only 4 countries


SergiuCalinescu

What about LGBT activity was legal in Romania since 1854 and yet the communists banned it after 104 years?


Random_User_34

Fuck off, Consaine


SergiuCalinescu

.


DiverGaming

It is once again anti Marxist to uncritically support any leader/movement. Stalin had a positive view on women, on gay people, not so much. Which isn't something anyone can criticize him for in good faith. Since he was born 142 years ago.


Belephron

Lenin decriminalised homosexuality. Stalin recriminalised it, and the hatred instilled by his regime persists in Russia to this day. You absolutely can judge him for it. Hand wringing and moral relativism about “for their time” ignores the people who DIED as a result of those policies. It doesn’t matter that he wasn’t born at a time when homosexuality was accepted, what matters is that his attitudes and policies killed people. We can explain and understand why he felt that way but we do not need to forgive him for it, it is absolutely something we can and should criticise. He hated gay people, and gay people died because of it. Unlike Castro, he never had a change of heart.


jasthenerd

I was banned from r/EuropeanSocialists for defending LGBT rights. Not sure what label you ascribe to them, and frankly I don't care. If you're on their side, then you're against me.


GenderGambler

You deserve an award. An actual one, not a fake one that lines the pockets of reddit execs.


thebrobarino

Damn you could have gone easy on them


KookyWrangler

>Dear useful idiots of the neoliberal establishment We hate tankies just as much as you do


Random_User_34

> Do you hate Jews, too? Be careful — if you say no Daddy Stalin will get angry. " National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism. Anti-semitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a lightning conductor that deflects the blows aimed by the working people at capitalism. Anti-semitism is dangerous for the working people as being a false path that leads them off the right road and lands them in the jungle. Hence Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable, sworn enemies of anti-semitism. In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty." - J. Stalin


kawaiianimegril99

Yeah publically he extolled the virtues of not being an anti semite but it's pretty well documented he was a huge anti semite.


Random_User_34

By who. the corporate media? Khrushchev?


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

Pssst. Jews were persecuted in the USSR. I also don't think he even wrote that. Stalin was not a smart man. He was a thug.


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

False, they were protected from its onset, starting in the Russian Civil War by Trotsky who killed whites who were actively slaughtering Jews by the thousands. The whites were funded by your precious liberal democracies btw. Liberals have caused numerous famines and genocides, but you'll never call a spade a spade


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

Try again tankie - The 1917 Russian Revolution overthrew a centuries-old regime of official antisemitism in the Russian Empire, including its Pale of Settlement. However, the previous legacy of antisemitism was continued by the Soviet state, especially under Joseph Stalin. Antisemitism reached new heights in the Soviet Union after 1948 during the anti-cosmopolitan campaign, in which numerous Yiddish-writing poets, writers, painters and sculptors were killed or arrested. This culminated in the so-called Doctors' plot, in which a group of doctors (almost all of whom were Jewish) were subjected to a show trial for supposedly having plotted to assassinate Stalin.


Random_User_34

Unsourced quote


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

I mean it comes up on Google pretty damn easily.


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

Yes, put there by the CIA and zionists


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

![gif](giphy|1lAOemoi0KhPMzxczT|downsized)


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

Oh sorry, the JIDF and CIA totally haven't been caught red handed filling the internet with propaganda. My bad, totally hasn't been seen time and time again, oops


pisstaker-3000

*everybody who disagrees with me is a CIA shill*


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

I mean, you guys stan a dude who celebrates the US committing war crimes and genocide against North Korea so yeah, kinda


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

Lol you know the Doctors' plot has been debunked numerous times, right?


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

Oh God.... you're a conspiracy nut tankie? Really?


Agent_Ray_Velcoro

? Even the wikipedia article admits this to a certain degree. It was a Khurchev hit piece when he was trying to undo the cult of Stalin and institute his own power over the party.


Random_User_34

> Stalin was not a smart man. He was a thug. [Oh really?](https://foreignlanguages.press/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/C01-Foundations-of-Leninism.pdf)


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

And you're dumb enough to think he wrote that? Typical Tankie. PS - he *literally* was a thug... that's how he got into politics.


Random_User_34

You are aware that Foundations of Leninism originated from speeches and lectures he gave, right?


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

**I'm sure. Yeah Stalin totally came up with it on his own... totally.** Didn't Lenin *hate* Stalin? Like to his very core? He thought Stalin was not only a thug, but a petty, ambitious, dangerous thug. But yeah let's assume Stalin is a smart guy while he talks about *"Foundations of Guythattthinksimamoronism"*. I guess we'll take your word for it and not Lenin.


Random_User_34

My god, how hard is it to admit you are wrong? Do you really think an unintelligent thug could have lead a country through World War II and built it up into an industrial superpower?


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

I guess Lenin was wrong then too. The only reason Stalin got Russia out of WW2 was due to him finally listening to people who knew what they were doing. When Stalin "led" the Russian military he put in his political goons and they HARD flunked. He finally gave power back to the military and that's when they started winning. He also didn't build Russia into a super power. Just no. The 2nd or 3rd guy after him had to fix everything in the 60's. That's who built the USSR into what it was. **Are you an actual moron? Or just trolling?**


Random_User_34

> He also didn't build Russia into a super power. Just no. The 2nd or 3rd guy after him had to fix everything in the 60's. That's who built the USSR into what it was. Quite ignorant, you are


[deleted]

mucho texto


tactaq

Waa waa I’m illiterate and cant read more than two words at a time


[deleted]

Nah , its just a reddit rant. About imaginary tankies


[deleted]

>Tankies hate LGBTQ people. > >EDIT: Dear useful idiots of the neoliberal establishment, I want you to know that, as a queer person, I find you detestable. cuba is better on lgbtq issues and has acknowledge mistakes from the past.


WhereWhatTea

Ok? Now go look at China’s record on gay rights.


[deleted]

Whataboutism


WhereWhatTea

The post was about tankies supporting authoritarian regimes. You gave an example of one that supports LGBTQ rights, I gave a bigger example of one that doesn’t.


[deleted]

Cuba makes protects trans lives since the 2000s . You :but what about china . So yeah whataboutism


Capn_Cornflake

YOUR ORIGINAL REPLY WAS A WHATABOUTISM YOU DUMB FUCK


[deleted]

How ?


Capn_Cornflake

> tankies hate LGBTQ > b-b-b-but Cuba!!!


[deleted]

[удалено]


Random_User_34

Tankie: Provides proof that your statement is false You: Proceeds to blatantly argue in bad-faith


thebrobarino

Look at China ussr, pretty much any local communist org is full of tankers and they’re horrifically transphobic


[deleted]

Nah


Wonderbread452

You like it in Egypt… because you’re in de Nile.


[deleted]

Ah okay.


Epimeria

No.


SWANG_INTO_TOMORROW

Yeah.


Epimeria

Prove it


megagamer92

Prove they're not homophobic or transphobic, bud.


Epimeria

GenZeDong and Sendinthetanks, the two dense tankie subs, are extremely pro LGBT. But how the fuck am I supposed to prove a negative? Feel free to post some transphobic shit in there, see how long you last


megagamer92

True, that is asking a lot, but it seems to me that when you support regimes that historically cracked down on LGBT people, and you can't criticize said regimes otherwise you're accused of being anti-communist, you begin to justify anti-LGBT behavior that one can often see in tankie spaces.


Epimeria

I critically support those regimes lol. And the same can be said for any country. Also have you literally ever tried posting criticism of those same regimes in tankie spaces. I've been criticizing china for years, mostly on their poor LGBT protections. I've never been banned. Criticized the USSR too, never been banned. As long as you aren't spouting imperialist agitprop you won't get banned lol. I've also never been accused of being anti communist for holding those criticisms. You can't support any country by your logic, because they all had dogshit LGBT rights historically


megagamer92

I have not, no, because I have no interest in engaging in tankie spaces. I've seen plenty of people be banned though for criticisms of China and the USSR in other leftist subreddits. It may not be every single tankie doing that, but in my opinion the prevailing view of tankies is that they don't really criticize China or the USSR, especially when they would engage in imperialist actions, and that's hypocritical if you're going to consider yourself a leftist. If you call out the US for its atrocities but not China or the USSR, to me your words are going to fall flat. I've seen plenty of tankies use whataboutism as a justification for say the Tiananmen Square massacre or the cultural genocide of the Ughyur Muslims. I just don't understand how someone can claim to be a leftist but are just a tankie instead.


Epimeria

Yeah if you spout western propaganda nonsense, you're gonna get your shit clapped. And that's why those leftists get banned. If you spread imperialist misinformation, you are working with imperialists, like it or not. Like with the TSM. There are valid criticisms: how the government handled it, firing on students, etc. There are invalid criticisms: citing unsubstantiated death counts or events, claiming the students were peaceful and not armed, etc. The difference between the two is that if you cite the unsubstantiated shit, it's clear you're taking out of your ass to the benefit of imperialism. So yeah, you get banned for that.


dacooljamaican

>As long as you aren't spouting imperialist agitprop you won't get banned "You may criticize, but only criticisms we approve of and using the language we approve of" Do you really think that's "posting criticism"?


Epimeria

'you can criticize however you'd like, but don't get caught lying or you'll get clapped'. What's so hard about that concept to you


Zelvahula

Imagine supporting regimes that will kill you if you make fun of them lmao, couldn't be me


slayedwins

bozos can’t even troll 😹😹😹😹


hopper_froggo

I dont want to live in any country where I can't call the leader a noodle brain bitch boy and get away with it.


dhoae

My first experience with a tankie was before I knew what they were. Dude was defending China and doing genocide denial. I thought he was an anomaly but little did I know it’s a whole genre


buttjudge69

I similarly didn’t know what they were when I first came across one. This dude was going on and on about how North Korea is actually a communist utopia and wonderful place to live. Even better than the US in basically every way. His evidence was that the US says the opposite and… that’s about it. Fucking insane.


dhoae

Oh my god. That’s fair worse that the China simping. At least China has some good stuff to point to. That person is just 100% delusional. I’ve seen them make excuses for North Korea but never flat out saying it was a good place. Insanity.


Sip_py

This is like the third post I've seen about tankies and I need an ELI5


BreadSliceOfDeath

tankies are authoritarian “leftists” who support regimes like Stalin-era USSR and PRC


[deleted]

[удалено]


Accomplished_Till727

Oh just shut up.


kawaiianimegril99

They aren't super far left. They're to our right. There's nothing leftist about supporting china or assad or the ussr. Basically you're talking out your centrist arse


MINNESOTAKARMATRAIN_

tankies are leftists who want to succeed in uplifting the working class. They are demonized because they succeed and therefore actually threaten the status quo unlike socdems anarchists and radlibs


YellowCitrusThing

Uplifting the working class by taking away worker’s rights


dhoae

The workers are too stupid to do it themselves. They need the vanguard to lead them 🙄. This is sarcasm btw.


MINNESOTAKARMATRAIN_

taking away workers rights is when the workers control the state(dictatorship of the proletariat)


HelloFutureQ2

When, exactly, did the workers have any control over the soviet union/maoist china/yugoslavia/venezuela/any other dictatorship using MLM as a legitimizing tool for authoritarian measures?


MINNESOTAKARMATRAIN_

China literally executes the bourgeoisie if they try to step on the proletariat


bermass86

Dude come on lmao


dacooljamaican

LOL have you SEEN the wealth in China among the elite? Do you really think they didn't step on the poor to get there? How naive.


EyyyPanini

Nah, all that Leninist, Stalinist, Maoist BS claims to be a dictatorship **of** the proletariat but it’s demonstrably not true. It’s a dictatorship **for** the proletariat. Which is just a dictatorship where the dictator tells the working class that sending them to the gulag is for the best.


AsMuchCaffeineAsACup

![gif](giphy|l4FGCfEWJ7ztMzZao)


Pjotr_Bakunin

Look, I'm happy with the change in mods, but if you think MLs have succeeded at anything other than replicating capitalism with a red ruling class, you're delusional


MINNESOTAKARMATRAIN_

what not reading theory does to a motherfucker


cooldude_567

I'm not sure you even know what "theory" is, but as based as Marx was, he's not the fucking gospel.


SirChicken44

What being an edgy 14 year old does to a motherfucker


Pjotr_Bakunin

What reading Lenin and Mao, but not Kapital does to a motherfucker


Elcactus

What mistaking the map for the territory does to a reading of theory.


Heavy-Wings

Everytime I see all this "tankie" hate I remember that quote I saw a while ago "liberals hate socialists more than they hate fascists" and man


MINNESOTAKARMATRAIN_

scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds


OuiOuis

Fuck the CCP. Bastards should rot in hell. Taiwan Number 1.


proletariat_hero

It's the CPC. And Taiwan is a province of China. Cope harder. Do you live in the US? If so, your government just admitted they invaded China a year ago, stationing 30,000 troops in Taiwan secretly. Today they admitted this.


OuiOuis

Taiwan is not china


proletariat_hero

Even the US government recognizes Taiwan as part of China. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan%E2%80%93United_States_relations#:~:text=Joint%20Communiqu%C3%A9%20switched%20diplomatic%20recognition,Taiwan%20is%20part%20of%20China.


OuiOuis

China belongs to Taiwan 🇹🇼


proletariat_hero

Yeah that's a thing that totally makes sense


OuiOuis

I'm glad you agree


OrranVoriel

If Taiwan is part of China, why do the Taiwanese want nothing to do with the PRC? For a country like China who always whines about other countries not respecting their national sovereignty, they sure are hypocrites when it comes to Taiwan and Tibet.


proletariat_hero

How? Explain, what makes them hypocrites with Taiwan and Tibet? Taiwan's been part of China since at least the 1600's and Tibet's been part of China since the 1200's (with brief periods of colonial rule in-between then and now in both cases).


OrranVoriel

The Taiwanese people want nothing to do with the PRC and in case you forgot China invaded Tibet in 1950. In both cases they are refusing to respect the national sovereignty of Taiwan and Tibet.


proletariat_hero

80% of them favor maintaining the status quo with the PRC. Actually it was the Western colonists who refused to respect national sovereignty of Taiwan, not the Chinese, who ruled Taiwan for over 800 years. And when you speak of "national sovereignty" of Tibet, this is what you're referring to, the pre-1950 order: >Robert W. Ford, one of the few Westerners to have been appointed by the Government of Tibet at the time of de facto independent Tibet, spent five years in Tibet, from 1945 to 1950, before his arrest by the invading Chinese army. In his book Wind Between the Worlds: Captured in Tibet, he writes: >>"All over Tibet I had seen men who had been deprived of an arm or a leg for theft (...) Penal amputations were done without antiseptics or sterile dressings Slavery. Brutal atrocities as the daily norm. This is what you'd like them to go back to?


OrranVoriel

Reminder: The Chinese government is actively herding religious minorities into concentration camps and is vehemently anti-LGBT. Not even getting into the Tiananmen square massacre and their laughable efforts to pretend it wasn't a brutal massacre of peaceful protesters.


[deleted]

[удалено]


AutoModerator

We require a minimum account-age and karma due to a prevalence of trolls. If you wish to know the exact values, [please visit this link](https://www.reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/wiki/rules#wiki_participation_requirements) or contact the mod team. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ToiletPaperUSA) if you have any questions or concerns.*


RedGuard8

https://youtu.be/Okz2YMW1AwY


proletariat_hero

So? What's the problem?


[deleted]

out of reddit tankies dont exist , no one wants an evil state


Pjotr_Bakunin

I'm an anarkid, and I must say, at least they're tankies and not libs like the old mods


BreadSliceOfDeath

strange, that’s exactly what a tankie would say


Pjotr_Bakunin

I mean, you can go in my posting history if you don't believe me. Tankie ideology is atrocious and genocidal, but they're the best posters. Liberal posters are virtue-signalling crybabies who don't know how to have fun


LordOfLettuce6

“Liberal posters are virtue-singalling crybabies who don’t know how to have fun” as if that isn’t the strawman of the century


Prosthemadera

"Tankies may be genocidal but at least they know how to have fun!"


Pjotr_Bakunin

Yes exactly, thanks for paraphrasing


kawaiianimegril99

You understand you're basically just admitting to being a piece of shit with no real beliefs right? Like you don't care about politics or genocides or any of that shit it's just like an aesthetic for you, whatever dude I guess genocide denial and authoritarianism is just really funny to you. Go be a conservative libertarian dude you're not cut out for leftism


AutoModerator

I totally agree, and I normally would upvote this comment, but I can’t upvote you because you’re on the left. Just, how can someone be so obviously WRONG in their ideology, yet think it’s right? Leftism is about the government controlling healthcare, Wall Street, and how much money one has, and completely destroying the economy with expensive plans like the green new deal. Sure, trust the government, the only reason other counties make free healthcare work is huge taxes and they still have a free market, so you can’t hate capitalism. Life under leftism sucks- there’s a huge tax increase; if you need proof, people are fleeing California. Or, cuomo can be in charge and kill the elderly, Hillary can be shady, Biden can be creepier. And of course, stupid communists who think the government should force everyone to be equal and has led to the deaths of millions, and the SJWs who wrap back around to being racist and sexist buy saying “kill all whites” and “kill all men.” It’s been the left who has been rioting as well, many of which have lead to murders, and wishing death upon trump. Not all cops are good, but they’re not all the devil, leftists. Defunding them hasn’t worked- it leads to more violent crime, sorry. Plus, it’s been the liberals, which aren’t necessarily leftists but heavily correlated, who ruin someone’s life for a joke they made a year ago in the form of doxxing- and “canceling” everyone. and they tend to get triggered easily and have no sense of humour (anecdotal, I admit, but still). Yes, I know you should respect opposing beliefs as long as they aren’t completely insane, but the fact that you’re so blatantly WRONG shows your ignorance, and therefore part of your character. So even though I totally agree with your comment, it is quick witted and accurate, but I can’t upvote you. ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░▀███▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░ ░░░░░░▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░ ░░░░░██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░███▌░ ░░░░░▀█████▀░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░▐███░ ░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░▐███░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░███▌░ ░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▐███░░ ░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄███░░░ ░█████▀▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░ ░████▀░░░▀▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████▄░░ ░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░▀▀██░░ *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ToiletPaperUSA) if you have any questions or concerns.*


Pjotr_Bakunin

Genocide and authoritarianism isn't the funny part, shitlibs having a meltdown because their shitposting sub got taken over is the funny part. This sub isn't the vanguard of the revolution, calm down


Wamb0wneD

The problem is that you are looking over the not so funny parts just so you can have some laughs. You're an idiot.


Infared911

![gif](giphy|JTzPN5kkobFv7X0zPJ|downsized)


GifsNotJifs

​ ![gif](giphy|WYh6fGEJ1sg4d4OZ8V)


Nexlon

The best thing about anarchists is the looks on their faces when they get led to the Gulags and shot after helping the actual revolutionaries win wars.


_Ethan_H_

Liberal moment


thebrobarino

“Guys we really need a gold statue of mao...what do you mean we love hierarchy”


_Ethan_H_

You know the golden statue of mao in Henan village was, you know, torn down, right? That's not an actual talking point.